What are Club roles?
Club roles let Club leaders choose other members as co-leaders and officers of the Club, to help with the day-to-day management of the Club.
Tap a question below for more information :
- What are the different Club roles?
- How do I promote/demote a Club member?
- What happens if a leader leaves their Club?
What are the different Club roles?
There are 4 Club roles:
- Normal club member
The original leader of a Club is the person who created the Club.
Leaders, co-leaders, and officers can set their own individual custom title in the Club's More Options menu.
There is a maximum number of members per role based on Club level. For more info, see the Club Level help article.
Club Permissions Per Role:
How do I promote/demote a Club member?
As a leader or co-leader, to promote a member:
- Tap Clubs in the Lobby.
- Tap Members.
- Tap the " … " button to the right of the member you wish to promote or demote.
- In the next menu, tap the Set to button for the role you wish you set them to.
What happens if a leader leaves their Club?
As a Club leader, please make sure to make careful considerations before leaving your Club, as this will remove your status as Club leader.
- If a leader should choose to leave their Club, the highest-ranked, next oldest member becomes the Club leader.
- If a former club leader (or member) re-joins a Club, their most recent join date counts rather than the original date they joined the club.
- If there are no other members in the Club besides the leader when they leave, the Club is disbanded.
Club leadership is unable to be restored, except by being the highest-ranked, next oldest member when the current leader leaves.