Should I start or join a Club?
It depends on how you wish to play.
If you would like to be the leader and manage a Club – start your own!
- If you already know who you want to invite - start a Private Club!
- Remember to be specific when you set up your Club:
- Come up with a name that captures the spirit of the Club!
- Fill out the description to advertise and explain your Club to others.
- Pick a Club Type to help others know what sort of Club it is.
- Take time to fill out the details about your Club so that you attract the right Club members who will stay with you for the long haul.
If you prefer to just be a member, join an existing Club!
- Make sure to find a Club that suits you - read through the description and look through the member list. Anyone you know, or does it sound fun? Great, ask to join!
- If your friend has a Club that is full, you can still request to be invited and as space opens up you can be added.