How do I force close Jackpot Magic Slots?
To make sure the Jackpot Magic Slots app has had a chance to fully close before playing again, please try the steps below:
- Double click the Home button (the button on the front of your device) and all multitasking apps will appear.
- Swipe up on the Jackpot Magic Slots application to remove it from running in the background.
- Click the Home button again to go back to the normal screen.
- Restart your device and open the game.
How do I force close Jackpot Magic Slots on an iPhone X?
The iPhone X has some different steps you'll need to take:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to return to your Home screen.
- Swipe up again and hold your finger near the middle of the screen until all of your open apps appear.
- Hold your finger in the middle of the screen a little longer to bring up a minus sign in the upper-left corner of the open apps.
- Press the minus sign on Jackpot Magic Slots to close it. You can also swipe up at this point to close it.